LET US BE YOUR PARTNER.
Dealing with Alzheimer’s and dementia can be a truly difficult time in anyone’s life. It's a time that no one should have to go through alone. That’s why we offer the most skilled providers, and most effective services, programs, and care available today. Our team is specially trained in caring for those living with memory loss. We come alongside your family with gentleness and patience, as each journey looks a little different. We will be there to help with resources for spouses and family members too.
When you consider that 1 in 8 Americans develop dementia overage 65, providing Memory Support in a comfortable setting becomes all that much more important. With The Eden Alternative techniques at the forefront of our strategy, we are committed to upholding your loved one’s identity and autonomy while prioritizing security, connection, meaning, and joy - the recipe for a quality life.
Hand-in-Hand Training has been proven to be one of the most effective therapies for those who need Memory Support. It’s designed to maximize independence in a dignified and caring setting.
- Staff members respect residents’ dignity, increasing their self-esteem
- Staff training includes how-to’s of resident interaction, reducing behavior concerns and controlling medication needs
- Staff members learn each resident’s history and incorporate that knowledge into daily life
- Families can track their loved one’s progress via regular reviews
- Support groups connect families to share concerns
- Residents’ improvements in sleep, nutrition and hydration can often improve relations with family members
Services & Amenities
Residents needing Memory Support will also receive:
- Medication administration
- Assistance with personal care
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Individualized social activities
- Secure environment
- On-site 24/7 licensed nursing staff
MUSIC & MEMORY
One of the best ways to help those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia reconnect with their world is through music. The Music & Memory program at Mirador is a great way to not only calm chaotic brain activity, but also improve focus and memory function.
To find out more about Memory Support costs for current residents of Mirador or for those who don’t currently live here but are seeking care, contact us today to start the conversation.