A LIFE FULL OPPORTUNITIES
Our team understands the negative impact of loneliness, helplessness, and boredom in the lives of elders, which is why the opportunities to be engaged in interesting activities abound at Mirador. Whether it’s joining the synchronized swimming team or finding a quiet nook in the art studio to paint, the ways to get involved are as endless as your imagination. The best part is, we take all our cues from the residents themselves. So, if you don’t see something you like on our calendar, just speak up and you’ll see our team launch into action.
Mirador offers the care of a full-time chaplain who is dedicated to coming alongside residents who may need extra support during the ups and downs that are sure to come. Whether it's one-on-one prayer and encouragement, or group bible studies and worship services, our chaplain is prepared to meet you where you are.
DO YOU HAVE TO BE METHODIST TO BE AT MIRADOR?
We welcome people of all genders, races, religions, disabilities, and nationalities. So, do you have to be Methodist to be at Mirador? Nope.
Spiritual care at Mirador is completely optional and never pushed on those who wish not to participate. A diverse cross-section of views and faith expressions can be found and celebrated at Mirador while still honoring Methodist Retirement Communities’ roots.
Imagine living like this…
- Delicious chef-prepared meals in gorgeous dining venues
- Biweekly cleaning
- Maintenance-free living
- Hassle-free parking
- Mowing or other lawn care
- Round-the-clock concierge services
- Scheduled transportation
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- More ways to have more fun
- Services that are second to none
ICARE – CARING FOR YOU THE WAY WE’D WANT SOMEONE TO CARE FOR US.
Our guiding principle at Mirador is to treat our residents the way we’d like to be treated. We call it ICARE, and it stands for: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our staff and caregivers strive to embody these principles every single day with every single resident –from Independent Living to Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing. And from our frontline team to our President and CEO, you can count on transparent, attentive, and mission-driven leadership. This is care the way you want it. This is care the MRC way.
OTHER SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Comfortable and stylish resident and community areas
- Landscaped grounds
- Concierge services
- Living room
- Lounge, card, and game rooms
- Business Center
- Media Center
- Creative Arts Center
- Classrooms for meetings, lectures, and entertainment
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Heated saltwater pool
- Personalized health and fitness programs
- Full-service on-site beauty and nail salon/barber shop
- Social, recreational, educational and cultural activities
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Moving coordination
- Biweekly housekeeping and linen services
- Laundry room washer and dryer included in each apartment
- All utilities included
- Scheduled transportation for individuals and groups
- Courteous staff with no-tipping policy
- Full-time chaplain
- Resident lifestyle coordinator
come See for yourself!
Want to find out if Mirador is right for you? Come see for yourself by scheduling a visit. You can choose to check things out for an hour or two, join us for lunch or dinner, or stay with us overnight in one of our comfortable guest suites. That’s the best way to see firsthand all Mirador has to offer.