A LIFE FULL OF “YES”
There’s that word again, “YES.” Get used to it, because you’ll be hearing it a lot around here. And you might be surprised how much you hear it coming out of your own mouth. Because with so many things to do, wonderful friends to make and incredible dining options to enjoy, you’ll find no shortage of things to say YES to at Mirador.
View our calendar here
DO YOU HAVE TO BE METHODIST TO BE AT MIRADOR?
We welcome people of all genders, races, religions, disabilities and nationalities. So, do you have to be Methodist to be at Mirador? This might be one of the only times you’ll hear us say, “nope.”
View our calendar here
THE “YES” LIST
- Here is a quick rundown of the things you’ll hear YES to at Mirador
- Delicious chef-prepared meals in gorgeous dining venues – YES
- Biweekly cleaning – YES
- Maintenance free living - YES
- Hassle free parking – YES
- Mowing or other lawn care – YES
- Around the clock security – YES
- Scheduled transportation - YES
- State-of-the-art fitness center – YES
- More ways to have more fun - YES
- Services that are second to none – YES
ICARE – CARING FOR YOU THE WAY WE’D WANT SOMEONE TO CARE FOR US.
Our guiding principle at Mirador is to treat our residents the way we’d like to be treated. We call it ICARE and it stands for: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. Our staff and caregivers strive to embody these principles every single day with every single resident– from independent living to assisted living to skilled nursing. And from our frontline team to our President and CEO, you can count on transparent, attentive and mission driven leadership. This is care the way you want it. This is care the MRC way.
OTHER SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Comfortable and stylish resident and community areas
- Landscaped grounds
- Concierge services
- Living room
- Lounge, card and game rooms
- Business Center
- Media Center
- Creative Arts Center
- Classrooms for meetings, lectures and entertainment
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Heated saltwater pool
- Personalized health and fitness programs
- Full-service on-site beauty and nail salon/barber shop
- Social, recreational, educational and cultural activities
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Moving coordination
- Biweekly housekeeping and linen services
- Laundry room washer and dryer included in each apartment
- All utilities included
- Scheduled transportation for individuals and groups
- Courteous staff with no-tipping policy
- Resident lifestyle coordinator
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE.
Want to find out if Mirador is right for you? Come take a test drive by contacting us to schedule a visit. You can choose to check things out for an hour or two, join us for lunch or dinner, or stay with us overnight. That’s the best way to see for yourself everything Mirador has to offer.