YOU CALL THE SHOTS.
Have you ever felt like your home is calling all the shots? Whether it’s searching for a dependable repairman, managing pest control, or shelling out the cash for a new roof, gutters, paint or appliances…you’ve probably become sick of the constant work and worry of owning a home. Not to mention the yard work, housekeeping, and scheduled maintenance tasks to keep up with. Is this what you dreamed of in your golden years? Think about it. Your home demands
a great deal of your time, energy, and money.
Now, just imagine what your life could look like if you're claimed what is rightfully yours - your time, energy, and money! Isn’t this the time for you to call the shots? We think so!
At Mirador, you’ll pay a monthly service fee that will pass along the worry and work to us so you can enjoy all that retirement has to offer. Let us take care of all the little things in life, so you can go out there and enjoy all of the big things life has to offer. It’s time for you to call the shots!
Plus, with LifeCare at Mirador Independent Living, there’s a solid plan in place that you can depend on, should your needs ever change.
WHAT’S YOUR PLAN?
At Mirador, you’ll find a number of different floorplans and living options to choose from. So, no matter what your needs are now (or what they may become in the future), we’ve got you covered.
No matter how you choose to live at Mirador, here’s what you can expect to be included.
- 24/7 assistance response
- All maintenance of homes, buildings and grounds
- All utilities (except phone and internet)
- Cable TV
- Concierge and courtesy officers around-the-clock
- Dining allowances and multiple dining venues
- Full-time lifestyle director
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Dry cleaning
- Maintenance staff on duty at all times
- Parking, convenient and covered
- Priority access to on-site health services
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Trash collection